1. Re-paving & Re-surfacing of the Road in the Village as some areas are currently a Health & Safety Issue
2. Grass Verge outside the School damaged due to cars being parked on the verge. It is possible for the County Council to place a bollard to prevent this.
3. Pathway required on Castle Road up to Millbrook Nursing Home as this is currently dangerous for pedestrians and motorists.
4. County Council to re-instate the Bollard outside Bubble Nails Shop to prevent cars from partially mounting the path when turning into the village
5. Extending the Yellow Box
6. The 50km/hr sign on the right hand side of the road coming into Saggart from the Blessington road needs replacing.
7. Swiftbrook Paper Mill Rag Store & Pond Â– enclosed are photos of mattresses, Shopping trolley and boards etc that were dumped in the area and require removal due to pollution.
8. Dog fouling issues Â– can Council provide special bags and bins that could be located within the Village area
9. Paint the hanging basket lamp-posts in Saggart Village